HTC’s flagship dust extractor, HTC 80 iD II has been given a thorough update on eight different points. Details that may seem small but which are important for the user both ergonomically and economically. HTC 80 iD II is a top class dust extractor for professional flooring contractors who demand only the best.
This new dust extractor will improve your efficiency with up to 15% compared to a traditional solution. The HTC 80 iD II is equipped with a high performance integrated pre-separator that removes up to 95% of the dust and increase filter lifetime.
The HTC 80 iD II can be used in various ways depending on your setup. For maximum efficiency and output we recommend a remote controlled grinder. If you use a traditional grinder without remote control you can still benefit from the double Longopac® or make use of the optional remote control to turn on & off the dust extractor from a distance.
- New ”duck bill” valves – Empties the bags more efficiently. No hatches that can rip the collection bag.
- Bypass valve for continuous operation – Now with ergonomic slide function. More efficient emptying of the bag. Larger air hole and tighter construction.
- Integrated pre-separator – 30% increased dust volume.
- Easy access power plugs – Power plugs moved to the side of the machine for easy access.
- New hoses – More flexible and durable hoses for easy operation.
- New locking mechanism – More stable locking mechanism on the pre-separator.
- Welded filter seams – Welded filter seams prevent dust leakage.
- Filter cleaning valve improved – Improved handle with slide function.