The Rokamat Wireless Sponge Float is a handy wireless float for rubbing up plaster and render. Equipped with a powerful 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery pack, this highly efficient long-necked sponge float offers all possibilities of a high-quality sponging machine for machining gypsum plaster and lime-cement renders – with no dangerous cables around. It is precisely for floating on scaffoldings that independence from a socket and an extension cable brings real benefits.
- Freedom of movement – no cumbersome cable
- Powerful rechargeable battery
- ROKAMAT is a member of the Cordless Alliance System: One battery, many solutions
- 50 % time saving compared to manual work
- Even texture due to large operating surface (Ø 350 mm)
- Machining up to 60 m² without recharging