350EX STEEL BLASTER
Special electrical safety device, to be able to use the machine for storage tank and oil platform blasting. The Blastrac 350 EX is equipped with explosion-proof electrical panels (IP66/67) / (EXD II 2G d II B T4) & explosion-proof electrical motors.
Blastrac has designed a full range of dust collectors, consumables, and optional items which give the opportunity to process any specific application.
ADVANTAGES OF THE 350EX STEEL BLASTER:
- Especially designed explosion-proof electrical panels (IP66/67) / (EXD II 2G d II B T4) & explosion-proof electrical motors.
- Closed-circuit which is dust-free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Modular construction: allows the machine to be disassembled in only a few parts to pass through a Ø 600mm storage tank access hatch.
- Electrical drive system with special gear which can also be used for tank slope blasting.
- Independent drive for each rear wheel.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust, and mill scale.
- Special electrical safety device, to be able to use the machine for storage tank blasting.
- Ergonomic design and user-friendly control panel.
- Specially designed to be used on internal tank bottoms & tank roofs and can be used as well on: ship decks, steel plates, platforms, oil platform helpdesks, oil platform walkways, smoke tracks, bridge decks, navy ship decks, and steel floors.