900VMB STEEL BLASTER
The Blastrac 900VMB is ideally suited for medium and large-sized vertical steel blast cleaning jobs and applications. It is remote controlled for operator safety, comfort, and productivity. With its increased production width and greater productivity, the Blastrac 900VMB is ideal for medium and large-sized jobs. The Blastrac 900VMB steel blast cleaning machine is ideally suited for medium and large-sized vertical steel cleaning jobs and applications, like; oil/storage/water tank shells, ship hulls, and windmill pipes. Blastrac has designed a full range of dust collectors, consumables, and optional items which give the opportunity to process any specific application.
ADVANTAGES OF THE 900VMB STEEL BLASTER:
- Closed-circuit which is dust-free, when connected to the Blastrac 900DC dust collector with blower.
- Cordless remote control operating system.
- Able to blast very close to the top due to the optional endless winch system.
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs.
- The best vertical performer for thick-layers coating.
- Fast and efficient removal of coatings, paint, rust, and mill scale.
- Ergonomic design and user-friendly remote control panel with amperage information on the display.
- Specially designed to be used on vertical steel surfaces like; oil/storage/water tank shells, ship hulls, cargo areas, oil platform blisters, offshore hulls, and many more.
- Change of mouth seal is just minutes of work.
- The machine is designed in that way to easily change the complete blast housing.
- Can be equipped with an integrated winch system.